Wednesday 14 March 2012

More Bieksa...Just Because.


Bored...so you get more Bieksa highlights.

I'm finally able to load his Hockey Night in Canada interview After Hours from March 3, 2012.  So, if you haven't seen it, here it is.


He's also been tweeting lately on his days off.  This was on Monday.  This is why I rarely ever go to the States.  You can end up in the line-ups all morning long.


To which Kesler and Booth both responded:


 
Today he and his teammates sent out a reminder to get your One Voice video up.  The last day of the campaign is March 16th.  So if you haven't already loaded a video of  taking the oath yet, please do so at the link Bieksa so kindly provided.  Last checked 1507 oaths have been taken.







I saw this tweet on David Booth's twitter.  I like him...he's got that naivete to him that you don't see in guys nowadays.  But this kinda scares me.  I hope he'll be alright to play against the Coyotes tonight. lol.


 Here'a random vid of Mason Raymond during an interview gets his hair combed by Bieksa.




Bieksa at the NHL 2K11 Tour in Toronto.  Just cause he looks hot in these interviews. (sigh).


No comments:

Post a Comment