Monday 24 March 2014

Volunteer Opportunity - 102nd Grey Cup Festival Vancouver 2014


I absolutely love this logo!  This was created by BC Lions, Keron Williams.  The man has talent.

So this will be the second Grey Cup that I'll be involved with hosted by Vancouver.  This event is run by really good friends of mine who I love working with.  I know they are working hard at the moment to get everything ready to process volunteers for this event.  If you think you might be interested and have always wanted to be part of something fun and special in this city, here is your chance.

My volunteer experience was being a Team Lead in Hospitality in 2011 and it was amazing.  I have it blogged in November 2011, if you're interested in seeing what kinds of events I was able to do.

You can register on the Volunteer Registration page.  Once you've done that, you will be contacted by the Volunteer Committee with further details leading up the event orientation.

Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment