Thursday 19 December 2013

BC Lions Clearance Sale 2013


The BC Lions Locker Room Sale was held on November 20 at BC Place.  If you weren't there, you missed out on some great chances to score some great gear for next season!

I went out there with my friend, Leslie-Anne and Nadine.  We met up at Gate H inside around 1pm and looked around.  By then, the season's ticket holders had already picked through most of the stuff.  I went there in mind to buy a scarf, toddler jersey and whatever else might catch my eye.  Turned out, the only scarf they had was the pink one and although it went to the BC Children's charity fund, I still wanted the orange one.  So no scarf for me.  The toddler jersey's weren't on sale either.  Nor were the baby/toddler hat and mitts set. It would have been great for my little nephew.


There wasn't much in the women's selection that I really wanted and the prices I found were still kinda high.  I was hoping for more of a discount on these items.  The t-shirts and hats went for $10.  I saw two guys standing by the end table where the helmets were on and went over to have a chat.  It was JR LaRose and Keron Williams.  I asked them how much the lids were going for.  They said around $400!!  I told them that they looked sic out there with them on.  They agreed and said that they were heavy to wear though.  So, I picked one up and it was indeed heavy. Good on them for being able to wear them on their heads. I think I would have a headache after wearing one of those after a game.


Since I looked around and couldn't find anything I liked, I decided to get the stuff my friend work and from my hometown had asked me to get.  I wasn't able to find what my work friend had asked for so I looked for the stuff my other friend wanted. He was supposed to be there but came down with the flu and wasn't able to make it.  So, he arranged for me to do some shopping for him.  So, I took some pics of the items around the store and we did some virtual shopping together.


I was able to get a few items for my friend.  Other than that, I left empty handed and so did my friends.  I wish their clearance sale would be a little bit cheaper.  It's not much of a sale if stuff is still on regular price. Anyways, it's always good to go and see what they have cause you just never know.  

There must have been a lot of stuff left from this sale because two weeks later, they had a Last Chance Holiday Sale held at the BC Lions Surrey Facilities on Dec 12th.  Some of my friends went and it was basically the same thing.  Oh well, there's always next year's sale.  Go BC Lions!



No comments:

Post a Comment