Saturday 14 December 2013

Vancouver Whitecaps Clearance Sale 2013


I went to this sale on Dec 14th, 2014.  All volunteers were invited to come at 11:30am.  The 'Caps card holders got in earlier if they chose to use their points to get in at 11pm.  The rest of the season ticket holders were in line with us volunteers.  I got there at 11:20am thinking I could just walk in, just like last year.  No dice this year.  The Whitecaps have a huge fan base now and Dario, another volunteer, and I waited til 11:45am to get in.  Thank god it wasn't raining badly out.

As I came inside Gate H, I noticed two things.  There were lots of people and there was a very long lineup for the cashiers.  It was so hard to decide where to start as there were people EVERYWHERE!  I looked around for the cheaper bargains and looked for things that I would wear.  I looked through racks, boxes and tables to find my bargains.  My friend Nadine had texted me and told me she was going to meet me there at 12 earlier.  I was looking for her outside the window but couldn't see her.  Then one of the Whitecaps staff came up to me and told me she was in line.  So I tried to shop around until she got in.  I ended up with some great deals.


The Bell Sweater worn by Brad Rusin - $10, Toddler Jersey - $10, Two pairs of Socks - $5 each, Bell Shirt worn by Bilal Duckett - $10, Shorts worn by Camillo - $10.  I also got another pair of shorts worn by Kenny Miller - $10.  

I really just wanted to get a nice hoodie for my young niece but I didn't see any on the tables.  Oh well.  I'm still happy with my purchases.  I gave the shirt to my oldest nephew, the toddler jersey to my littlest nephew and I'm keeping the shorts and sweater.  I love the Whitecaps merchandise sale.  I always find something!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment