Sunday 26 August 2012

Vancouver Canucks Third Jersey - Millionaires Style


Remember these?  The 1915 Vancouver Millionaires wore these jersey's back in the day.  Apparently, from a close source and weeks of twitter chatter, these will be the new third jersey's unveiled for the 2012-2013 hockey season.  Well, maybe not exactly this one...but maybe redesigned a little bit.  Here is what I found.

Taken from Canucksarmy.com

"In two years, we'll mark the centennial anniversary of the city of Vancouver’s only Stanley Cup victory. In 1915 the Vancouver Millionaires - led by Cyclone Taylor, and James Norris - beat, you guessed it, the Ottawa Senators. "


Its kind of strange that I found Wayne Gretzky in a Vancouver Millionaires V jacket already.  It actually looks quite nice. I think I may even get the sweater the girl is modeling.  I always loved the colour, Maroon. Thanks for that Bree! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment