Saturday 9 March 2013

NHL Heritage Classic coming to Vancity 2014


So, the March 2014 NHL Heritage Classic is rumoured to be held in our beautiful city of Vancouver.  The venue of course will be BC Place.  At least we can be warm and dry.  BC style.  Why suffer like the rest of the country does?  Take advantage our west coast weather.  The cities in question is between Edmonton and Vancouver but seeing as Edmonton recently had one, it will more than likely be Vancouver's turn to host.

I can't wait since I work at BC Place as a Host.  I'll get to see it all happen.  If I got to pick the two teams I want to go head to head here, it would be the Vancouver Canucks (obviously) and the Winnipeg Jets.  Just because we don't get to play them very often and because the eastern fans living in BC can be annoying at games (ie, Toronto). 

So lets hope the Heritage Classic looks like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment